Thank you for your interest in adopting one of our animals. Please be advised that all the information you provide must be accurate.
If you are interested in adopting multiple animals, you only need to submit one application and put all the names of the animals on the application.
In order to adopt a pet from A Call 4 Paws:
- You must be 21 years of age or older.
- You must present a form of identification with your current address.
- You must have the knowledge and consent of all adults living in your household.
- You must be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment, and proper care for the pet.
Also, please note:
- We do not transport out-of-state.
- We prefer to adopt to New Jersey & New York residents.
- Standard adoption fee is $300 for dogs.
- Standard adoption fee is $125 for cats.
At A Call 4 Paws, the welfare and happiness of our animals are top priority. We have a variety of pets from which you can choose, and we will do our best to find applicants a pet with whom they are compatible. We are dedicated to finding the perfect match for each animal. Owning a pet is a significant and long-term responsibility. Following is a list of questions, which will better aid us in finding a pet best suited for you. Please answer all of the questions thoroughly and honestly. Please remember, these animals are in the care of A Call 4 Paws, and they are adopted out at our discretion. A Call 4 Paws reserves the right to refuse adoption to any applicant.
If you qualify you will hear from us within 24 hours.
NOTE: In filling out the adoption application, please make sure "Today's Date" entry is in the following format : mm/dd/yyyy. Required email address should be in a correct format, example - firstname.lastname@example.org.